Beer Cheese Dip (GF, V, 0% alc.)
October 4, 2023
Beer Cheese Dip (Alcohol & Dairy-Free)
My Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip is #DF and made with Suntory ALL-FREE. This crisp and refreshing beer alternative has 0 calories, 0 sugar, and is 0.00% alc/vol!
- 2 tbsp Cultured Oat Milk Butter
- 3 tbsp Gluten Free 1-1 Flour
- 1 cup Unsweetened Dairy-Free Milk
- 1/2 can Suntory All-Free Beer Alternative
- 1 1/2 cups Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Gruyere or Swiss shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked or Regular Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- In a medium-size cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add the butter and melt. Whisk in the flour and slowly whisk in the milk. Whisk in the beer alternative. Add in the cheese and whisk until melted. Enjoy a nice cheese pull moment. Add in the paprika, garlic, and dijon mustard and whisk until it is desired consistency.