April 28, 2023
- 2, 15 oz canned garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Rinse chickpeas and peel off skins, by rolling the chickpeas in a kitchen towel.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients, minus the olive oil and blend until just combined.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil until well blended.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, lemon zest, sprinkle of paprika and a few seedless lemon slices.