Nectarine & Calabrian Chili Tuna Crudo
August 11, 2023
Summer Tuna Crudo
Tuna crudo is the summer appetizer that comes together in ten minutes & eaten Chef Dini Klein (@prepandrally) and me even faster!
- 4 oz. Sushi-Grade Tuna
- 1 Nectarine thinly sliced
- 1 Lime juiced & zested
- 1 T Sesame Oil
- 1 Small Calabrian Chili thinly sliced
- 3 T Coconut Aminos
- 3 tsp Plant-Based Black Caviar
- Pinch Flaky Salt
- Purple Basil, Edible Marigolds, Lime Zest & White Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients on a plate, Fan out the thinly-sliced nectarine and tuna on top.
- Add more lime juice or salt to taste.
- Garnish beautifully with purple basil, edible marigolds, lime zest & white sesame seeds. Enjoy!